Master of Science in Environmental Health (ScM)
Seeking solutions to environmental health problems through cutting-edge research with renowned faculty.
- Two-year program intended for students who want to explore their abilities to conduct research or to more finely define their primary area of research interest as a step toward their career goals.
- First-year coursework is shared with students in our highly-regarded nine-month Master of Health Science program.
- Students write a thesis based on original research and worthy of publication.
Areas of Interest
- Toxicology for Human Risk Assessment
- Population Environmental Health
- Food Systems, Water and Environmental Sustainability