Part-time/Online Program Option
Students may now apply year-round to the part-time MS OEH Program and can matriculate at the start of any of the 4 Bloomberg School of Public Health academic terms. Prospective students should have their application and supporting materials submitted at least one month prior to the term they intend to begin taking classes. The degree program is administratively located within the Whiting School of Engineering/Engineering for Professionals program.
- Go to https://applygrad.jhu.edu/apply/
- Select Engineering for Professionals from the list of Schools
- Select Occupational and Environmental Hygiene from the drop-down list of program options
Full Time Program Option
Full time students matriculate in the Fall of each academic year. Application instructions for Fall 2021 can be found below. The application deadline is May 1 but earlier application submission is recommended.
- Go to https://engineering.jhu.edu/graduate-admissions/
- Click on the 'new Whiting School of Engineering Application' hyperlink
- Select the full-time graduate student option in the Department of Environmental Health and Engineering
- Select Master's and M.S. as the degree type
The MS OEH admissions committee will review your application once all of your materials have been received.