Tuition and Fees
|2020 Academic Credit Tuition Rate:||$1,197 per credit*|
|2020 Non-Credit Tuition Rate:||$599 per credit*|
Cost per Credit Unit for Courses Taken for Academic Credit
Tuition for courses taken for academic credit for the 2020-2021 Academic Year is $1,197* per course credit unit. Students who register for academic credit:
- Will receive an official transcript from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Are required to fulfill course requirements and methods of evaluation
- Can choose either a letter grade or Pass/Fail grade option
Cost per Credit Unit for Non-Credit Courses in the Summer Institute in Environmental Health and Engineering
Tuition for courses taken for non-credit/professional development for the 2020-21 Academic Year is $599* per course credit unit. Students who register for non-credit:
- Will not receive an official transcript from JHSPH
- Are not required to participate in exams or other course requirements
- Can request a formal statement of performance if they complete the required coursework
- Will receive a paper certificate upon course completion
* The tuition rate is subject to change at the discretion of the School
Please note: A $50 course change fee will be charged if a change in registration from academic credit to non-credit or non-credit to academic credit is requested for institute enrollments.
Financial (tuition) assistance is not available for the 2020 Summer Institute in Environmental Health and Engineering. Students are not enrolled in the classes until full payment is received.
Please visit the main Summer Institutes Tuition page for more information about tuition and fees for courses taken for academic credit.