The field of Environmental Engineering is dedicated to the study and amelioration of environmental problems.
Such problems are complex and multifaceted, and successful solutions must operate within the constraints imposed by societal concerns. As a result, the discipline of Environmental Engineering is a highly interdisciplinary endeavor.
Information for Current Students
- Undergraduate Advisers
- Undergraduate Advising Manuals
- Undergraduate Advising Week
- Helpful Advising Links
- Changing or Declaring Majors and Minors
- Forms and Information
- Undergraduate Registration Dates
- Undergraduate Technical Electives
Information about Classes