Skip Navigation

Changing or Declaring Majors and Minors

Students who wish to change majors or minors, or add additional majors/minors, should obtain the appropriate form either from the EHE main office (Ames 313) or the Registrar’s Office. Completed forms should be signed by faculty adviser or the Academic Program Administrator and returned to the Registrar’s Office.