Skip Navigation

Undergraduate Minors

Eligibility for Environmental Health and Engineering's Minors

Students in any undergraduate major in the GWC Whiting School of Engineering are eligible for admission to the environmental engineering minor program. Students will work with an adviser in the Department of Environmental Health and Engineering (EHE) to develop a program that meets the requirements for the minor and is consistent with the educational requirements of their major field of engineering study.

Students in undergraduate majors other than engineering can enroll in the Environmental Science minor, also offered by the Department of Environmental Health and Engineering.

Requirements for Envinromental Health and Engineering's Minor Programs

Specific requirements for each program can be found below: